Sunday, March 17, 2013

10 Miler Today

I ran 11 miles this morning, 4.5 miles of them with my friend Randy, plus as a bonus he talked me into running the last 2 miles, even though I thought I had done 5 laps already. In reality I had done 4 laps. Plus when I mapped the course out last night  it came to 2.0 miles exactly.  Yet when we ran it, it came  to 2.22, 2.21, 2.24, 2.20, and 2.21 miles so in reality I had clocked in 9 miles, by adding another lap I hit 11.2. Completing my 10 mile run.

My 2.2 mile lap times were all in a range between 30-32 minutes or 13:30 to 14:15 minute mile pace so I hit 11.2 miles in 152 minutes a 13:39 pace.

I feel pretty good right now, (1 hour after finishing). I had 2 slices of wheat toast with plum jam about an hour before the run started, and then after mile 4.5 I had a gel (GU Mixed berry) which was fine, and I felt no stomach discomfort with that, Also drank two 20oz lemon lime Gatorade's as well as I came by the house each time. Post run, I had Chocolate milk immediately and then a feta omelet with 3 strips of Bacon.

Rather then show all the segments this is the best lap segment which was lap 4.I think in the future I will just let it go cumulative time.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system