Monday, March 11, 2013

Yesterdays Run

Got off to a good start by sleeping until 8am. I was planing on getting to gym at 6 for my 6 mile run. By the time I got to the gym it was 1130, and I did the run. Then went to a Chicago Wolves game with my daughter which was quite a bit of fun.

Today is the first day of IHSA Soccer, and I am a referee, so I will be doing about 30-35 games in 8 weeks. I always enjoy the games and the exercise. However today's game (likely to be postponed) is one I am not looking forward to Grant at Zion on a grass field, which is likely to be a mud bath.

One thing I am looking forward to is seeing what my GPS watch calculates for how far I run during a game. My sense is that a varsity game is 2 to 2.5 miles over 80 minutes, but I literally have no idea. The maps should be interesting as well.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system