Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Win some wine, donate to a good cause!

In October I will be running in the Chicago Marathon. Rather then running for me, I have decided to run for a charity I hold near and dear - the Ronald McDonald House Charities. What they do is amazing and rewarding and I am humbled by their work. They are all the things you want in a charity -  organized, proactive and financially responsible.

I am attempting to raise money for them as part of my commitment to the race team, so I had an idea for a raffle to kick off my fundraising efforts.
I am in possession of a $65 (according to my Vivino wine app) bottle of wine which I bought as part of an "instant wine cellar" at a silent auction for another charity.  Looking through the collection I found a bottle of Russian River Valley Cuvee De Trois Pinot Noir from 2011 (link to the rating of the wine is here).

So here is what I am doing as an incentive for this great cause, for every dollar you donate to RMHC via this link, I will give you one entry in a raffle for the above bottle of wine. The raffle will end on July 31st.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system