Sunday, July 26, 2015

Week 8-- Very good week!


I think I have finally turned the corner and felt strong all week, all culminating in a PR 5K, on the running leg of the Wauconda Sprint Triathlon today. We finished 5th in the coed team division.

I blasted through my 5K position for the sprint in 31:49 besting my old time of 34:12 by 2 minutes and 23 seconds. To say the least I am very pleased.

However there was more good things happening as well, my Thursday run was a 10K test and I got a PR in that as well 1:15:35 in a training run, which was not expected, that one was about 3 minutes better then my old PR.  I also did a solid 10 miles with my neighbor on Saturday morning.

Overall it was a very good week, 2 PR's! Next week I am doing a Warrior Dash with my daughter and her boy friend in Wisconsin. Plus next week is a big week, 9, 6, 4 and 14 for 33 total.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system