Monday, April 17, 2006

So This is What it Was!

It was an MXU unit for reading your water meter. The village has been installing them over the last year. In fact we have 3,074 of these installed in the village right now. It allows us to read the water meters.

I had trouble taking this picture so I disasembled it for my loyal readers and I took this picture outdoors, however it was easier to take it apart then it was to reassemble it I discovered.

NOTE: Davis can you send someone to repair it on Monday. THIS IS A JOKE

Anyway this allows us to park in the general vicinity of your home and read to the vehicle transceiver and laptop computer without stopping or getting out of the vehicle. This will cuts down on time and misreading of meters.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system