Saturday, April 1, 2006

Its Been a Year!

Election day was a year ago today. After winning re-election I vowed that I would open up more ways of communicating with the residents of Round Lake and to an extent I have been able to do so. So this blog is a little short of a year old! I have spoken at a variety of conferences and enjoyed quite a bit of the pro and con of blogging. I think the blog has served to answer questions about Round Lake, the area and Lake County to the residents of Round Lake. I have 100's of visitors a day to the site which constantly amazes me.

However today is the last post from this Mayor. I have stepped up my participation on so many things regionally for this village, that time is becoming scarce. I have decided with deep regret to stop doing the blog. I thought about doing it 2-3 times a week, but I think it becomes less effective with sporadic posts. So confronted with the choice I decided to stop.

Its been a wonderful ride, thanks everyone so much for the comments and the feedback. I am signing off!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system