Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well One Whole Year has Gone By!

I had to do some trips into the way back machine to figure out the exact date for the "bloggerversary". It was April 26th at 9.20 am that the first post appeared online. I love lists and bullet points so here are some interesting things about the blog.
  • One year later I average more visitors in an hour then I expected in a whole day when I started.
  • The most read post was this one and still gets about 10 reads a day.
  • The most commented article was this one.
  • The best comment in my opinion was this one to the photo. Since comments generally vanish after a month or so I will paraphrase "gee he looks taller in person".
  • The blog generates about 35 emails a day because of the blog as best I can tell. Of course that number is on top of what I used to receive.
  • I get asked if I read the comments, I do, however I rarely comment however. The few times I have usually end badly!
  • I do however email the person making the comment directly if they leave an email if I feel the urge to respond.
  • I posted all but 2 days in the last 365 days.
  • This is the 389th post to the blog.
So lets see what year two brings! So far I have only been at a lost for material once or twice and I just re ran old articles, which worked quite well.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system