Saturday, April 8, 2006

A Whole Lot of Eggs Today!




















Today had a whole lot of eggs in it! First a nice two egg omelet prepared by yours truly, with mushrooms, ham and cheese in it. Then off to Madrona's Annual "Running of the Eggs" where I would guess 100-130 people attended. Many of those same faces then hopped directly over to the Round Lake Park Districts Egg Fest held at Hart's Hill. 20,000 eggs were laid out across all the playing fields. Then within 2 minutes all 20,000 eggs were hoovered up by kids.
I saw numerous people Trustee's Brian Brubaker and Bob Del Prato were the first I spotted! I also saw a the Easter Bunny, Michael Blum, Al Villasenor, Liz Nelson (twice), Nancy Mantell, and John Stowers. Forgive me if I met you and forgot to mention you here however. My mind is an uncluttered place sometimes!

I then went and ran a 5K time trial in 29:20 which I was very pleased with. I have been running more the last few weeks then I have in the last few months and it showed. Of course the ability to walk may return sometime soon, hopefully this afternoon!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system