Monday, April 10, 2006

Dull Sunday


This Sunday did not compare to one year ago at this time! I was in China tramping around on the Great Wall of China! It was the second time I have been to the Great Wall, and third time to China. I had a great time, since the first time I was on the wall I was suffering from a nasty head cold but was not going to miss it for the world. Little did I know that 3 years later I would come back to the exact same spot on the 3,000 mile wall...go figure.

However today I walked on the greens of Renwood Golf Course for the 500th time (guess-timate). I shot a 91 with 4 triples and a birdie, and lots of pars, which I was quite happy with. Ran into former Round Lake Trustee Terry Vandenboom on the tee with his two sons so I joined them for a walking foursome. I don't think my phone rang all day for anything that remotely resembles village business either, so it was a really good/dull day!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system