Saturday, April 29, 2006

Friday Evening with the Mayor

I had two events last night. The first was the Round Lake Lake Management meeting, where the Mayors of Round Lake Beach, Round Lake Park and Round Lake were the guests. The major topic of discussion was policing the lake. We spent about an hour talking about the various issues that we need to address or investigate.

Then it was on to Village School where there was a fashion show (the picture) and a silent auction which served as a fundraiser for the Village School PTO. One of the two big auction items were a day as the mayor which went for $37.50, and a day with Police Chief Metaxa which went for a dollar value that for some reason I can't recall right now. I saw lots of people there, to many to list here, but I had a good time, and if I am any judge, they made lots of money for the PTO. Special thanks to PTO President Shelley Trump, Teacher Pam Fainman and Principal Sullivan for inviting me.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system