Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!!

On behalf of the village I hope everyone has a marvelous Thanksgiving day. I am getting an early start on burning the calories I will consume by racing. I am running in a 5K race in Crystal Lake at 8:00 am sharp hosted by the Hillstriders Running Club at Lippold Park in Crystal Lake at 8:00 a.m. sharp. There is no registration and the entry fee is any non-perishable food items which will be donated to the Crystal Lake Food Pantry.

For those of you who know I am goal oriented I want to get under 28 minutes. Which is roughly a 9 minute mile pace. The course is flat but it is also a path, so it might be muddy which is not good but you deal with the hand you are dealt. Cool weather is conducive to going fast (relatively speaking in my case) so all signs are pointing upwards.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system