Thursday, November 10, 2005

Fun Day at Village School

I spent yesterday at Village School talking to a couple of classes of 4th, 5th and 6th graders. I had a great time, the kids all asked some marvelous questions. I gave a souvenir key to the village to the kid who asked the best question which is the first picture in the ones above. Then I took some complete class shots of the two classes. I always enjoy the energy the kids provide and of course being a 46 year old kid myself I get into it as well. One of the classes provided me with the now traditional "basket-o-questions" which consisted of excellent questions. I found Trustee Del Prato's doppleganger in one class, who grilled me on the methods of city government we use in the village and why! Very impressive to say the least.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system