Saturday, November 26, 2005

Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony December 2nd at 6:30pm

The Annual Round Lake Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony will be held on December 2nd at 6:30 pm. It's always a nice time, generally lots of kids show, we have hot chocolate and snacks and we have a special visitor from the North Pole to talk to the kids. In addition the Round Lake High School Choir will sing Christmas music.

The tree lighting will be at the Village Hall. We all look forward to seeing you there!

ADDENDUM: When I get the names of the entries I will post them so residents can drive around and look at them. I am also going to investigate having a post where residents can vote on my blog for their favorites. See what happens when I run on a treadmill. Actual good ideas!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system