Monday, November 28, 2005

Ground Breaking for the Community Church of Round Lake New Annex


Today was a very nice ceremony at the Community Church of Round Lake. They invited me to attend for their ground breaking for their $300,000 annex they are building on the south side of their existing building. Pastor Tom Curry conducted a very nice service filled with fellowship. After the service we went outside into the drizzle where I was asked to say a few words. Which of course I did! I presented the church with a nice ceremonial shovel for the ground breaking. They put the shovel to immediate use with the two most senior members of the church doing the digging (above pictures) Marrietta Eggert and Mae Backovitch did the honors with gusto. Joining me at the ceremony were Trustees Don Newby and Jerry Shaw.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system