Tuesday, January 3, 2006

The Village Wants You!

The village has a long history of volunteers helping out in the office and at the police department. I am looking for someone who is interested in doing the following.
  • Spending 10-15 hours a week at the village hall, the hours are very flexible.
  • Professional background.
  • Able to use the internet and email with ease!
  • Organized and detailed.
  • Good communication skills.
  • Can put up with a goofy elected official (i.e. me)
If anyone is interested in volunteering to assist at the village hall please contact me via email at bgentes@eroundlake.com. No need to send me a detailed resume, but a couple of paragraphs about what you done in the past would be appreciated. I am only looking for one person however!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system