Thursday, January 5, 2006

Lake County Municipal League Legislative Meeting Today

Today I am attending the Lake County municipal leagues Legislative Breakfast at University Center in Grayslake. The LCML does this every year and its always quite informative, with some excellent give and take with our county state legislators. After that I am going with Dave Young the President of Lake County Partners to meet with some companies on a variety of issues. Then in the evening I go to the Stormwater Management Commission where I am a mere board member where we debate exciting topics like the Wetlands Delineation Ordinance and its 112 amendments, one by one! Oh baby!
By the way I feel like I am the "Man on the Run" in the movie "North by Northwest", if only I could look that good!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system