Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Manchester Derby

As many of may or may not know I am a soccer fanatic, I live and die by Manchester City. Tomorrow morning at 630am on Fox Sports Channel I am going to be watching live coverage of one of the most intense soccer rivalries in England and in the world. Manchester City versus Manchester United (preview). I will be wearing my replica jersey, purchased in China during the game. For those of you see me with a black and red scarf this winter that's Manchester City away colors.
City lie 9th and the Scum lie 2nd right now. But City is home so I am cautiously optimistic I am guessing 2-1 City!

NOTE: For those of you on pins and needles about the outcome. I was wrong City did not win 2-1 but rather won 3-1!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system