Wednesday, January 4, 2006

News Years Resolutions for 2006

I am quite a single minded person and while I generally don't need New Years Day to decide on a course of action. I think its a useful way to think about 2006. While I have a few personal resolutions that I have made. I am going to focus on the more "Village of Round Lake" aspects in this post.
  • We need to develop more community programs, to do a few things, develop a sense of community. The Downtown Development Project, expanding the Streets of Summer Festival, green programs
  • I want to focus on taking leadership positions for Round Lake on regional issues, that affect us. The 120 bypass, getting "shovel-ready" sites for business parks, attempting to bring a hospital to the Round Lake Area among others.
I am recovering from the flu, so I will do an chapter 2 of this post that I wrote a few days ago.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system