Sunday, December 11, 2005

Snow Blowing and Keeping Your Sidewalks Clean

After snowblowing my driveway and one of my neighbors who is away on vacation I took a quick drive through the village to see in general who cleaned sidewalk's and who did not. I was surprised at the number of people who had not.
Please do, its important! Would you rather have kids walking in the road or on the sidewalk? As the snow accumulates kids walking to the bus stops will be in the already narrowed streets. Lets use some common sense!
If you have a snow blower, go do your neighbors sidewalks or anyone's sidewalk who can't, its the neighborly thing to do! Plus loud spinning machines are fun to push around and to see how far you can throw the snow! I woke my daughter up way before her usual wake up time of 1pm today by starting the blower right under her window! Also a bonus if you have teens in the house!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system