Friday, December 9, 2005

Blogging Presentation Today

Well today I talk about blogging to elected officials at the National League of Cities. I wanted to do more on the post today but I am blogging from an awful internet modem connection so here is my sparse post. A little cut and paste from the program and here it is. I promise to blog more when I get home tonight.

Can Blogs Improve Your Constituent Communications?
11:00 a.m. --12:30 p.m. Room 211A-212B
This session will focus on web logs or blogs which are a new type of Web content typically created by independent writers. Attend this session and learn if and how this fast-growing technology can be of use to local leaders as one more way to communicate vital information to your constituents.
Moderator: Philip Tate, Vice President, Luquire George Andrews, Charlotte, NC
Scott Neal, City Manager, Eden Prairie, Minnesota

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system