Sunday, December 18, 2005

Not the Day of my Dreams

Well I did two things yesterday, one was the indoor track and field meet at the University of Chicago. I was over 13 feet 3 times and fouled once in the long jump. I then put the shot over 8 meters 3 times but my best was 8.12 which is 26 feet 7 inches to be candid I was disappointed with the shot. I was pleased with the long jump since I fouled over 15 feet, I missed the board by 2 inches (supposedly) so its a matter of getting my starting marks more organized. I strained my back while doing the shot put so I decided not to sprint in the 55, 200, and 400 since I could not loosen my back in 20 minutes of stretching. All in all a lousy day. Hans Zigmund did well however throwing the shot a personal best of 8.28.

The second thing I did today was go to the WRLR Christmas party. I had a good time, saw lots of my fellow on-air talent and overall had a good time. Bish Krywko throws a good party for his radio station!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system