Wednesday, December 14, 2005

We Have a Winner--Pool Pass

Lots of responses to the contest, I had 18 total. I rejected one because the lady actually wanted a pony. (no kidding!) I also was able to find this marvelous poster from Taiwan about pool safety, I am assuming the little kid holding the phone and dialing 119 is actually dialing 911 because Asian characters are read right to left.

Anyway I am sure no one is terribly interested in how to dial 911 in Asia. But more then likely they are interested in who won the coveted family pool pass. Drum roll please....Brett Todd who have Julie, Chole, and Colin ready willing and able to use the pool pass the way it was designed to be used by kids! They live in Valley Lakes.

For those of you fascinated in the elaborate double blind system used to determine the winner. I sorted the emails by arrival date, the first email to arrive was number 1, the last to arrive was number 17. I then found this website and generated a random number between 1 and 17 which was 14, then I counted down to number 14 on the email list and lo and behold I had a winner.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system