Monday, December 12, 2005

Sponsorship Stuff! Free Goodies here.

Every year the village sponsors various events and the like in the village, one of the traditions we do every winter is the fireworks at the Round Lake Area Park District Holiday Fest, which has been going on for years. Every year the village gets freebies from the park district in appreciation of our sponsorship. In addtion I win things all the time at the various local golf outings like the Chamber of Commerce etc.
I generally think about people in the community who might be interested in the types of things I win and then I give them to them. Some of you might recall my giving away the concert tickets that were sent to the village for the Foreigner concert out in Woodstock over the summer. Kurt Rodwald of Madrona won them by the way.

I have three things I have to give away and will give away all three during the week.
The first one is a one years free fitness pass to the Round Lake Area District fitness center.
Here are the rules.
  1. You must use it, I will find out, since I work out there!
  2. You must be a resident of the Village of Round Lake.
  3. I will take any email to bgentes@eroundlake.com within 24 hours of the blogs post time on the web site and then I will do a random drawing. Please reference the contest in the subject of the email. (That means 7am on December 13th)
  4. You may not be an elected official of the village.
  5. All decisions are final.
  6. You can't win any of the other two prizes.
The other prizes are a Family Pool Pass for the 2006 season at the RL Pool, and the other is $25 in gift bucks at the Park District!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system