Saturday, December 10, 2005

My Voyage Home from the National League of Cities

I spoke yesterday on Blogging with a nice crowd with lots of questions. Got some good feedback with some good ideas. I think I have some converts as well. The good stuff started afterwards however. It reminds how much I enjoy not traveling.
The village Christmas Party was last night so that was why I was hustling home. So here is it in a nutshell...surly cabbie...was asked for ID 4 times in 20 feet in the same line for security...flight was 1 hour late...luggage delayed 45 minutes....parked in the remote lot...snow on car (not exactly like the picture however)... no gloves and or hat in car... left rear tire almost flat...30 minutes to leave airport owing to merging and the tollbooth...showed up 3 minutes before scheduled dinner! Perfect timing!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system