Monday, August 22, 2005

Free Tickets


I got some free tickets (2) sent to me for a concert featuring Foreigner and with the opening act of Brian Howe (former lead singer of Bad Company) and local band Hudson McCoy. The concert is August 27th at Galt Airport in Woodstock. Its lawn seating and the gates open at 5:30pm and the main event starts at 9:00pm.

So here's the deal, I feel uncomfortable accepting free tickets so I will give them to the first person to email me requesting them. You must be a resident of the village. All entries are timestamped by my email program (bgentes@eroundlake.com) and the first one gets it. I will notify you of the winning entry. Let me have your phone number in the email so we can arrange the ticket drop off.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system