Friday, June 10, 2005

While Googling Myself


Of course I Google myself! Its fun, its rewarding and of course its right up the alley of an egomaniac! One of my few redeeming qualities is a sense of humor about myself. So needless to say I laughed out loud when I discovered this photo of me giving a speech a few years ago after the Memorial Day parade. I did double duty this day first as Mayor then second as parade blimp.

As you can see this picture ultimately led to my conversion to the Atkins Diet. I was a svelte 290 in the above picture. Today I top out at 198 (that would be the picture on the right). For all those out there who want to lose weight, its extraordinarily difficult however the rewards in energy, better health and all around good attitude make it worth going for!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system