Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Blogging Facts and Figures


I was looking at the site statistics for the blog and I noticed some interesting things.
  • 85% of the visitors come from this time zone!
  • 11% come from the East Coast
  • 1% come from the West Coast
  • 2% come from Australia
  • 1% come from what appears to be the Middle East, Africa and or Russia.
I can visualize a few scenarios for each time zone, but 2% from down under seems high considering that's out of 4,200 plus visits. I know Round Lake is fascinating but I had no idea! So if you like, identify yourself! I would be currious to hear why you come to the blog. Email me! (bgentes@eroundlake.com)

The views or readership times are interesting as well, traffic picks up on Monday building to a high on Wednesday and then falls away until Friday. Saturday and Sunday are relatively flat with about 40% of the weekday viewership.

Last fact...there are a few (about 10) sleep deprived people like me, who read (or in my case publish) the blog at those odd times of night like 1:07am , 2:21am, 3:45am and 4:35am, that all insomniacs are familiar with.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system