Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week 5 Complete

Other then missing my optional Friday weightlifting because I was at work early and then in the city for the night, everything else went fine. I hit all my runs and got the planned distance for the week with no hassle. The only blip was that my planned run in Chicago was about a mile and a half shorter then I planned because of two things, the first was the my route out and around was Navy Pier was blocked because of construction and then on the other side of Solider field was the course for the F^3 Half Marathon, which I avoided. I added the missing distance to my slow recovery run this morning, with not issues.

Week 5-- Runs of 6, 3, 7.5 and 4.5 
Total distance 21 miles.

After struggling last week it felt good to be able to handle the mileage this week, as well as running parts of the Chicago marathon course.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system