Thursday, January 22, 2015

Week 5-- Midweek Report

 So two good runs so far this week, did a nice tempo run after work yesterday, and while for some reason, the treadmill said 6 miles the Garmin said 5.85 miles, it was a good workout, had no issues, and ran the 3:1 Galloway the whole way.

This morning I was up extremely early even for me and ran a slow 3 miles at 3:1 with just some mild tightness in the upper thighs for the first mile while I warmed up, I ran the second mile harder and then ran the last one slightly slower.

Going to be in Chicago overnight on Friday, so I am going to run along the lake shore which I am looking forward to as well as the last 2 miles and the first mile of the Chicago marathon, so that's something to look forward to.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system