Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week 3 Complete

Well I struggled through my third poor"ish" Sunday run in a row, today. Looking at the schedule, my other three running days seem to be okay, effort and pace wise. When I thought the program out I did not want to run long during the week because of time constraints with work. So the Wednesday and Thursday runs are generally quicker pace and tempo runs, with the weekend runs being speed work and long runs. I also wanted to have two days off for recovery after my long runs, which I think I still need.

So where does that leave me? I think for now I will leave it as is, but I might move the long run to Saturday and the Saturday run to Sunday if I find the same pattern repeating itself. Since from my current perspective I need to be able to handle the distance, for my first marathon more then anything else.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system