Sunday, February 11, 2007

Queens, Bowling, Walking and Running

Yesterday was an active day. The rescheduled walk/run was held with a nice turnout (me and Mike Vanata). It was quite cold so we barely did 2 miles, but we did it.

In the afternoon, at Lakes Bowl, we had the Round Lake Area Queens Bowling Fundraiser, the Queens did a great job, separating me from my money! My team won high score as well with a 136, which shows the level of skill on display! We also had high game in the crazy bowl with a 108.

I saw Lori and Brian Brubaker, Sue and Paul Hollingsworth all the queens and there families (to numerous to mention here) and overall had a nice time. I even have some pictures being emailed to me of me with posing with the queens, some might replace this picture I took from my dinner table!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system