Monday, February 19, 2007

Speaking about the Blog to National Forum

I have been invited to speak at the "SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMIT: How To Use Blogging, Podcasting & The Latest Web 2.0 Technologies To Engage Your Employees, Reach Your Customers & Build Your Brand," on April 10-13, 2007 in Chicago.

They want me to talk about this blog and how I use it, and some of the outcomes I get from it. This conference will focus on practical solutions you can apply immediately to help integrate social media technology into your marketing and communication programs to build customer and employee relationships and drive bottom-line results. Since I am participating in the conference, you can save $200 by mentioning email code “SPK.”

My session topic will be "How To Use Blogging To Improve Communications And Establish A Stronger Sense Of Community.”

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system