Saturday, February 24, 2007

Spring Cleaning, Donations, and Pruning my Wardrobe

Last weekend I went into my closet, in a pair of boxers and a T-shirt and made 100's of critical fashion choices. Each factor was weighed on a scale of 1-10 and given the appropriate weighting on a geometric scale creating a wearability co-efficient.

Alright who am I kidding I tossed anything I was not likely to wear again and or could not fit into into a giant pile, carried it downstairs put in bags where it awaits pick up.

I left it outside for the Salvation Army who drive through the neighborhoods once a month or so, and look on your front porches for the stuff, and then check closely for the yellow card. In my case they drove by the house (I saw them) and never stopped! So this morning I am going to drive down to Goodwill and drop the clothes off on my way to a Lake County Womens breakfast.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system