Friday, February 16, 2007

Good vs. Evil in the Round Lake Blogosphere

This site is certified 31% EVIL by the Gematriculator or This site is certified 69% GOOD by the Gematriculator
While trolling late at night I discovered this site that ranks blogs on a ranking scale of 1-100 for good and evil. Since I believe I do no wrong I decided to evaluate my site from this highly scientific methodology and of course I was shocked that its only 69% good! Imagine that!

I evaluated other Round Lake Blogs as well.

This site is certified 19% EVIL by the Gematriculator Sean Gillette

This site is certified 34% EVIL by the Gematriculator Brian Brubaker

This site is certified 40% EVIL by the Gematriculator Al Villasenor

So now we know! Al's score is the biggest surprise, he just posted a tame valentine's day post, which probably dropped his evil quotient.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system