Sunday, May 21, 2006

Comments

Over the last few weeks there has been quite a bit of give and take on the comments part of the blog. My views on the comments has always been as long as you don't use profanity, and abuse my family, you can comment to your hearts content. However over time I have seen the comments drift towards the negative with personal comments becoming the norm rather then the exception. I can monitor the IP address of who is making the comment and I see the same people trying to create controversy by using different screen names.

So for awhile I am going to turn off the open comments and use a moderated system, while I investigate a new way of commenting that requires emails and or verification of who you are.

You can still comment but they will not be appearing immediately and may not appear if I think they are personal rather the constructive.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system