Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Waking Up is Hard To Do!


When you have a teenage daughter sometimes waking up in the morning is hard to do. Since she is getting her drivers license and her birthday is fast approaching I was looking for a gag gift. Oh and look what I found on a blog called the Uber Review. I love them all but number 6 (on the right) and 2 were my favorites! The picture (on the left) is of number 2 (which I may buy just to try it) called the Sonic Alarm which will wake anything up. Simply pull the pin, yell an emphatic “fire in the hole” and lob the grenade into the sleeper’s room. After ten seconds a very annoying and piercingly loud noise (there are three volume settings) will blast out from the alarm. That’s not all however, what makes this especially great is that to stop the alarm the sleeper has to find you so you can put the pin back in. Price:$16. Reaction: Priceless

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system