Sunday, March 19, 2006

Rumbling Around

I am speaking at two coffees today. Mostly about the 120 bypass, but I usually take questions and will cover the wide range of topics affecting Round Lake. Traffic always seems to come up however! I wonder why?

I have been up early today and driving around looking for garbage and other stuff. I found some but not much to be candid. I also identified a few street lights that were out as well. If you have any street lights that need work email our Director of Public Works Davis Clark and let him know where they are.

I did notice a lot of garbage on the north side of 120, that high wind we got last Sunday night did those of us who put our garbage cans out over night no favors. 70mph wind gusts take over full garbage cans in a heart beat! So maybe on windy nights we should leave garbage inside until the morning. At least the new recycling garbage cans have lids, for those of you who recall the old bins, you can just imagine how much trash would be in our yards!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system