Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Class of 76 Wants You!

A few days ago I got the following email from a graduate of Round Lake High School asking me to publicize the 30 year reunion for the Class of 1976, asking me to post some information so here it is! The reunion email is at the bottom. So if you know someone from the class of 76 pass it along!
I am a former resident of Round Lake. I graduated in 1976 from RLHS. A planning committee is working on our 30th high school reunion. I was hoping it would be possible for you to post an announcement on your website that about our upcoming reunion.
First we are trying to get the word out that we are having a reunion; to have classmates hold the weekend of Oct 6 & 7 for festivities. We are trying to locate all our classmates.
Then we'’ll follow up with specific information, where the Icebreaker on Friday night will be held and where the dinner/social function will take place on Saturday. Plans are still in the works, we need more help on the planning committee.
I live in Birmingham, Alabama. I'’m working on the committee long distance. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am looking forward to returning to Round Lake.
Paula (Beal) Nelson
Reunion e-mail RLHSreunion2006@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system