Saturday, May 7, 2005

First Saturday in May


To me the first Saturday in May is Kentucky Derby Day! Some of you may not know it but I own a horse (pictured above), she is a 2 year old filly named Karakorum Starlet (I own 9%). My guess is she will not be running in the 2006 Derby but you can always dream.

I own the portion of the horse through a marvelous idea, a limited partnership named Karakorum Thourghbred Partnerships. Check them out!

I like Bellamy Road to win with Sun King in the place hole in todays Derby. (please note this was posted before the race) Of course the horse is trained by my favorite trainer Nick Zito (trained Go for Gin a former Derby winner and a large score for me on that day). So lets run for the roses in 2006 with Karakorum Starlet but enjoy the 2005 Derby first.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system