Friday, May 20, 2005

The Blog is out there and loving it!


Matt Pera of the Round Lake News discovered the blog last week and ran an article on the front page of the paper about it. Obviously I knew he knew because he interviewed me about it early this week. I won't go into all the details about why I am doing a blog (Read about it on this page) because I have already done that.

BLOG NOTE: I am having trouble posting pictures at the moment so we will have to rely on words rather then pictures. I plan to post a picture of Kramer from Seinfeld for this post at some point. I am trying to get some clever high quality pictures with each post. Hopefully that have some "ultra clever meaning" hidden meaning. I will add pictures to each post this weekend after the fact once the IT issue is fixed!

I am monitoring the count of people who c
ome visit the blog and the first two weeks it was roughly 10-15 a day. The third week it jumped to 20-25, and then this week right up to 40. Today thanks to Matt I am over 55 and counting. I have two polls currently running one asking you if I am nuts for doing this (90% plus say yes), the second more serious poll asks a question about three major issues affecting Round Lake (Transportation, Schools and Shopping). Transportation leads the way at the moment.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system