Saturday, June 3, 2006

Traffic is Climbing and Not Just in Lake County

This is a graph of my traffic for the last year. However these are hits not visitors and this is a daily average. However the visitors have followed a similar upwards movement as well. However that graphic is a active server graphic and I can't copy it as a jpeg.
My daily traffic seems to be in the 1,000 to 1,500 a day range, although weekends drop off considerably. In rereading some of my posts I thought the ones in February were quite dull and in fact I actually repeated a few posts from the year before and sure enough my traffic dipped because of it as well.
As I have told many of you I am still surprised that more then 50 people a day even bother with the blog. Although recent visitors seem to be more interested in the comments section then the "Mayor Bill" section.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system