Saturday, October 15, 2005

Blog goes Big Time!

This blog and the blog of Mayor Jim Willey of Elburn were both featured by Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government in their Government Innovators Network program. The program was entitled "Mayors find new way to reach constituents- leaders find internet blogging effective, fun way to communicate." and spotlighted our two blogs. There were quite a few quotes from the various newspaper articles written about the two blogs. The articles were excerpts from this article on the blog. So while the university that I went to was sometimes humorously called "Harvard on the River" (University of Texas-Pan American) something of me has made the real Harvard.
I have been wondering why we have had such a huge surge of visitors from the Massachusetts area and the east coast in general. I suspect this is the reason. Nearly 15% of my visitors in the last month have been from there.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system