Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The 1,000th Post

Well today is a milestone in my blog! Its the 1,000th post! The blog was started a little less then 3 years ago (the birthday festivities will be later this month).

I am proud of the fact that this blog has been featured in the John F. Kennedy School of Government, and in a government study commissioned by the IBM Center for the Business of Government on the effects of blogging for public officials.

I have spoken at a variety of national conferences on blogging. Where I have been treated as a celebrity by the blogosphere, which is quite a kick.

Its a rare event when I go out and don't have someone tell me they read my blog, which always gives me pleasure.

Not sure what the future holds but I am sure I will get to 2000 posts, either as a Senator, Mayor or some other position.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system