Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Blog Turns Two Today!

Well today is the blog's second birthday! Some birthday factoids for the adoring masses.
  • 3,950 comments have been made since I started using Haloscan so maybe there are 300 that were made prior to this for a total of 4,200 or so.
  • 146,811 unique users have stopped by, or 201 a day every day since the blog started.
  • The average unique users per day (90 day rolling average) that read this blog each day is 483 and climbing .
  • The average person stays for 1 minute and 29 seconds.
  • There have been 750 posts as of today! I did some multiple posts on the streets of summer a year ago or so, so there are more posts then days.
  • I have posted on 721 out of 730 days.
  • I think the record for comments on a single post was 225 total, but I can't recall which post.
My favorite five posts are these, I got great satisfaction out of them, for different reasons.
  1. National Strategic Butter Reserve
  2. Hospital Coming to Round Lake
  3. Commentary on Liquor Licences
  4. Getting on top of things!
  5. Dealing with residents, the edgy way!
Note: As a follow-up to the butter reserve post, they are are down to a critically low 3 lbs in the Chicago cold storage facility (a 24 year old refrigerator).

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system