Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Nice Article on Blogging in National Magazine

Did a couple of things yesterday village related, but the most important one was the Madrona Homes HOA meeting I attended with Chief Metaxa last night. Good crowd and some nice give and take discussion wise on some important issues.

I got some nice ink on the blog from a national magazine American City and County Magazine. This magazine along with Governing are the two I read cover to cover every month. I have learned quite a few things from them. I was flattered to get interviewed and of course even more interested when I discovered they used my quotes prominently in the article. The link to the article is here.

I noticed my traffic has increased a little bit as well because of the article I would guess, which is always nice to see. I can't imagine articles on backstabbing at Stormwater Management, and the use of flags has caused the spike so it must be the magazine.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system