Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mayoral Smackdown Challenge-- Are You Ready For Some Football!

What has 12 teams and 11 openings? Why the First Annual Round Lake Mayors Invitational Fantasy Football Smackdown does! I joined a fantasy football league last year for the first time in many years and I loved it, I had two teams and lost in the semis with one and won with the other one. This year I have decide to invite 11 elite members of my blogging audience to come try to best the ego maniac who writse this blog.

I set up a league on Fox Sports Fantasy where I am the Mayor, errrr Commisioner, with 12 teams, an autopick draft, and 11 vacant spots for owners. Here are the rules for those who choose to fight it out for second place.
  • You must live in Round Lake.
  • You have to be able to talk smack and take public abuse for getting beat by the Mayor.
  • The first 11 people to email me get into the league.
  • Be able to attend the season ending party where I will personally award myself the trophy, since I am going to be unstoppable.
  • I will get a suitable trophy, that I will award to myself each year. If someone else actually got lucky and won it they would be able to keep it for a year.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system