Thursday, March 15, 2007

Commencement Speech at ITT Tonight

I have been serving on the ITT Technical Institute Advisory Board for a couple of years now and have been enjoying it. Post about this is here.

I was flattered when they asked me to be there commencement speaker. So tonight I am doing that! I gave the commencement speech at district 116 and I had a great time and have had a few kids over the years mention it to me.

Not sure what I am going to talk about, because I don't have much guidance on the subject, but I would guess I will talk about opportunity, education and the value of a good education!

Surprisingly enough despite its location in Mount Prospect there is a sizable contingent of Round Lake people at the school! Last time I was there I saw some Round Lakers!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system