Thursday, December 7, 2006

Valley Lakes Homeowners Association Meeting Last Night!

I was invited to speak at the Valley Lakes Homeowners Association last night. I spoke about a variety of thing to a nice cross section of the community. Had some good give and take about what we are doing in the village and , how we are doing. I think I spoke for well over an hour.

I have believed for some time, and even more so now that Valley Lakes is one of the best run HOA's around. They do excellent things and I am quite happy they are my HOA to be candid. I won't steal their thunder, but go check out the web page for Valley Lakes at www.valleylakes.org.

The picture by the way is of one of the ponds that have been restored with their Shoreline Restoration project, which is exceptional.

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system