Saturday, December 23, 2006

Round Lake vs Grayslake

Well as I predicted I would take out the eight Round Lake residents confident enough to take me on with my brilliant football mind in tmy fantasy football league, however I also allowed a good friend of mine who happens to live in Grayslake to participate as well. Not only did he win the league with the best record, relegating me to second, he is now the only person between me and glory. In other words its me against Tim Orris this weekend for all the fantasy football glory available. We have discussed some personal stakes, loser buying lunch and having to be the others chauffeur to the OTB on our horse racing foray's. He has LaDalian Tomlinson or someone like that on his team so its going to be an up-hill battle. I am still confident!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system