Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Fantasy Football Championship Decided the Result was not a Suprise!!

Congratulations to Tim Orris who swept almost everyone he played with the best regular season record of 10-2 (Bob Stone and Davis Clark were the only ones who beat him all year) and then last night he finished me off 123-86 in the championship game, it was never in doubt. We had 10 people playing all season and even the guys who finished out of the playoffs told me that they enjoyed it and will be back next year for season 2! I am going to buy a trophy that will allow the winner to have his name on it and keep it for year until relinquishing it next year or retaining it if they win again . Tim and I are going to the OTB today as well, so I am buying him lunch in my losing side bet on the game.

Some of the season highlights of the season were:
  • Al Villasenor beating Paul Holingsworth 166-60 for the most points scored and biggest margin of victory.
  • Michael Blum got the fewest points when I drubbed him 77-12
  • Michael Blum beat Sean Gillette 115-111 giving Sean the dubious distinction of scoring the most points in a losing cause.
  • Closest game of the year was a 70-70 tie between Brian Brubaker and Bob Stone.
  • I am awarding myself the lucky award winning 3 games by 2 points or less including my playoff win over Michael Blum.
  • The only person not mentioned before now was Terry Vandenboom, who played but did very little in the way of anything memorable. I am assuming my next trip for a haircut will now cost me!

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system